Saturday, May 28, 2011

Continued (2 of 3)...

INSPIRATION

Infusing different types of media is a specialty of mine, and in this image I was able to incorporate a very natural group of leaves, vines and flowers into a circuit board.

MECHANICS

Little by little, over the course of a month I put layer styles over the outlines of plants that I drew previously. Originally I had no idea where this piece was going, although now I am glad I still kept it. The circuits behind it represent a larger computer which encases the plants in the center of the image.

AESTHETICS

I always like to add text to decipher the when and where of the art projects I make. In this one image I used a unique font I discovered on the internet as well as multiple different hues going from pale leaf green to dark emerald.


Continued...

No comments:

The Real Frequency

25 Ways To Die